Exterior wall cladding or concrete subfloor insulation is a form of a layer that is installed on an existing wall. Reliable manufacturers will finish this form of insulation with a coat of render or utilize exterior wall cladding panels to protect it from harsh elements. Exterior wall cladding products and subfloor concrete insulation is used to insulate walls where cavity wall insulation may not be an option for homeowners or commercial building owners. However, it is important to note that there are other applications of this kind of insulation as well.
Homeowners must think hard about adding insulation if they wish to achieve thermal efficiency in their homes and manage the amount of moisture that seeps through. Take a look at some of the benefits of exterior wall cladding products:
- They reduce energy bills by reducing heat loss in a house
- Cause zero disruption to the house while they are being installed
- Does not remove internal flooring
- Increases the comfort inside the house
- Walls are able to contribute to thermal mass
- They don’t just weatherproof walls; they soundproof them as well
Insulapack offers some of the industry’s most reliable exterior building insulated cladding in all of Toronto. Here are some of the features of this form of insulation:
- Insulapack Cladding comes in 48” rolls
- It can be custom cut to your specifications
- Cut holes for wires or other hardware that must protrude through
- Fit snugly into place
- R10.6 per inch
- Insulapack™ is a multi-layered, laminated plastic cellular material filled with dry insulating air complete with a metalized reflective outer layer which provides a very high thermal resistance (R-value) to insulate walls, ceilings, mechanical ductwork, and piping.
- The outer metallic foil layer of Insulapack™ ensures that the product will not provide radiant heat transfer, and its plastic cellular construction makes the product impervious to humidity.
- The dry insulating air within the green-colored plastic cells is non-reactive and not flammable.
- The multi-laminated plastic cells will not leak, and the material has been aged tested to perform effectively or a minimum of 20 years.
- This material ensures extremely low water vapor permeance acting as a vapor barrier and will not corrode.
- Resists mold and will not provide a nesting environment for animals and insects
- Insulapack’s™ acoustic sheets provide for an STC rating of 65
- Extremely lightweight
- It does not adsorb/absorb moisture
- UL & ULC Certified
Would you like to discuss this some more? Contact Insulapack now to discuss your insulation needs.